Subject: [Leica] MF Boston area exhibit
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:21:04 +0000

Hello Lug,
  I would like to announce an exhibit I just hung at the River Gallery at
Merrimac Place, 184 Pleasant Valley Street, Methuen, MA. A reception is
scheduled for Saturday May 15 from 5 to 7pm. Please come if you can. Email
me privately with a mailing address and I'll send you out a show
announcement card. The show consists of medium format black and white
landscape work I've done from 1991 to the present.
  I had thought of weighing in on Jim Brick's query about medium format but
just about every opinion has already been voiced. Suffice it to say I
prefer medium format (Hasselblad, Mamiya 6) for landscape. I use my Leicas
for corporate and editorial work.
  Hope some of you can make it to the reception.

Bill Franson