Subject: Re: [Leica] Boston LUGGERS?
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 13:55:12 +0000

Hello Martin,
You are welcome to come to the opening reception of my photo exhibit in
Methuen (north of Boston) on Saturday the 15th from 5-7. There will be food
and drink, though I don't know what exactly. It is at The River Gallery at
Merrimack Place, 184 Pleasant Valley Street, Methuen, Mass. I'll post
directions from Boston if you need them. A couple of Boston, New England
area luggers said they will try to make it but nothing is formally
organized. Anyone else interested?

Most of the images were shot with Hasselblad (hey, bring me some new
lenses, and Limpa would you?). It'a all black and white, landscape, some
infrared.

Let me know.

Bill Franson