Subject: [Leica] Leica revisited & production tolerances
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:49:40 -0700

DonjR  wrote:

>This post raises some very, very interesting questions as follows:>>>>>
 Please note I didn't list them too much waste of shooting time!

Hey Don baby,

Quite an impressive list of questions and concerns. But all they do is
raise one question .

When do you have time to take pictures? I mean while your going on
pondering these mind bending concerns of little or no relevance to those of
us who buy lots of Leica cameras and lenses and use them heavy duty, I'd
rather be shooting than jawing on about things over which we have no
control.

If it turns out to be a mega problem, hell man just buy another
manufacturers gear.  Problem solved. :)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant