Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica revisited & production tolerances
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:57:46 -0700

Bob Keene wrote:

>I'm not familiar with the story....my only question (and I'm sure it's
>been asked)...What in God's name were you trying to get a shot OF that
>would put you in such a position?!?>>>>>>

Bob,

Heck I was just standing in the cow barn while the vet was doing  his thing
up to the shoulder titilating a herd of cows when I was "shot off guard"
so's to speak. The next thing I knew was this old cow sort of coughed and
swoosh there was cow s...t everywhere! :) Man she really let fly a hummer!

The good part was my R8 was saved as it was hanging off and behind the left
shoulder. However, me the M6s and Noctilux took the full force.

And the rest is history! :)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant