Subject: [Leica] Re: Ramblings from Bangkok
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 16:19:00 -0700

Ian,

Very nice to have you back. And your stories about travel, moving, cruising
for snaps, etc are ALWAYS a joy to read. Please keep us abreast of your
adventures.

I have a question. I know that when you travel, you take your 4x5 (as well
as Leica). I have figured out how to travel through airports with 35mm
film, but I don't know the answer for LF film. Would you, when you have
time, please enlighten us as to how you pack, carry, and x-ray (or not)
your film.

Thank Ian,

Jim