Subject: [Leica] Electronic Flash Sync w/ IIIf
From: "eferro" <eferro@tbscc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:53:57 -0400

	I recently bought a used IIIf.  I used it to take some flash pictures using
an electronic flash.  All of the pictures exhibit the same problem.  Half of
the frame is properly exposed while the other half is pretty dark.  My guess
is that the flash sync is not right.  What am I doing wrong?  Is it possible
to sync an electronic flash with the IIIf?   The IIIf is a red dial model if
that makes any difference.
	Anyone know of a manual for this puppy available on the web?
	TIA
Ernie