Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R camera?
From: Andy Schaub <aschaub@alink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 23:25:11 -0700

I don't much about the M-series; but I just purchased an R6.2 (the more
manual design) with a 28, 50 and 90 mm lens plus the macro extender. I'm
very happy with it! It's lighter and more durable than my vintage Pentax
Spotmatic and at least as sharp as my Hasselblad 500C / 80 mm Planar lens,
if not more so.

- - Andy