Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V8 #54
From: JimmyVenus@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:04:44 EDT

Thanx Eric & Fellow Luggers for the info on the Leica R system & the
differences between the bodies.Since my last post I have gathered a bit more
info on the differences between some of the R bodies.I think that a R6.2 will
suit me just fine.I shoot stock & assignment work & have recently opted for
using my M6 w/ a rapidwinder for most of the stuff that I do! I love the
lenses & I am getting up to speed with the rangefinder focusing.I also shoot
a couple of old Graphlex RB's-the 4x5 slr's and I always have a couple of
Dianas so I can get back to unreality.I shot a job recently for a bike mag.
in Memphis with all of these cameras.My fave,of course if I had to choose one
gun,is the M6 with a couple of lenses in my pocket.The 35 f1.4 is just
fantastic.I shot Tri-x @EI1600 on Beale St. on a Sat. night and got some
great stuff.Anywhere,anytime & handheld-how can you beat it?I am a recent
Leica nut but I've fallen hard for the stuff and IMHO,for good reason. Thanx
for all of the info & good posts from fellow Luggers-I really enjoy this
group.Ciao 4 now & Addi OOOO's>>>>>>Jim Volkert-San Diego,Ca.