Subject: [Leica] possible network outage
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 01:10:57 -0700

I am switching the ISP used by mejac.palo-alto.ca.us.
This involved getting a second T1 line, running the two in parallel,
and then (when it works) turning off the first.

Saturday 1st May I am going to turn off the old T1. There may be some
instabilities, which would result in odd error messages on mail that
you send to the Leica and Rollei lists, or on mail that you receive
from it (or don't receive).

Brian Reid