Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:19:15 -0400

Hi folks,

well I got to sell this to pay for the M6...

Canon 7 in superb condition!Just CLA'd a month ago. With case (worn),
manual and 50 f2 Nikkor H lens (minor dent on filter ring) with rubber lens
shade. Asking $675.

Canon 7 body only; slow speeds off, needs work, has some dents. $175

Leica M4-P "user"; lots of paint wear on rear door and some dings,
mechanically perfect. rangefinder bright and clear and right on. With 'well
brassed' Leica meter MR-4, agrees with my Sekonic hand held. asking $775.

Canon Serenar 135mm f3.5 'black'; Leica screw mount with case, no finder.
very nice condition, glass clean, no hazing. $175

Jupiter 12 Soviet made biogen copy 35mm f2.8; perfectly clean, black, with
caps and hardcase $105.

CTOOM flash bracket with 3/8" screw $55 (or trade for one with 1/4")

regards,

Bob Keene