Subject: Re: Subject: [Leica] Life of M 6 battery
From: "Moore,Andrew" <moorea@andovercontrols.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:19:52 -0400

> Thanks very much for that information.  BTW, why *not* mention the
> store?  It's certainly one that I (and I assume others) would like to
> stay away from.

I thought it was better to do that offline and by word of mouth,
rather than to badmouth the place on such a widespread medium.  The
Internet is such a large place, and it's easy to it's easy to do alot of
damage
very quickly (especially if "speak" before fully engaging my brain).
I'm sure many people have had excellent experiences with this outfit
(myself included -- I'm still using the Gossen meter that my dad
bought for me there, must have been 13 years ago), but the negative
experience was enough for me.

I like B.D.'s more constructive approach: praising the dealers behind
the good experiences, for example:

"I sure like Pat McKee's attention to detail, quick responses, and
accuracy."

or:

"I just got off the phone with Don Chatterton, who was a pleasure to
deal with.  I look forward to picking up my package this evening at
the FedEx station."

	!!

Andrew