Subject: [Leica] What happens to returned equip.? (was: demo equip.)
From: "Moore,Andrew" <moorea@andovercontrols.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 12:38:26 -0400

I suspect that many stores may sell as "demo" gear any equipment that
has been returned by a customer within an allowable period ("if you're
not completely satisfied, return it within 14 days of purchase for a redund,
less shipping charges" (and maybe a restocking fee)).

I can't confirm this.  But that gear has to go somewhere.  Maybe sold as
"gray market" gear?

- --Andrew
no archive

PS: Looking for a 35/2 pre-ASPH Summicron-M.