Subject: Re: [Leica] Long strange trip
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 09:09:11 -0400

Harrison-
Not being a golfer, you probably didn't realize the Greater Greensbor
Chrysler Classic ( still left out Daimler this year!) was held recently, and
for the month of April, they ship in weird weather to the state! I think
there is a PGA rule that outlaws nice weather for this tournament!  That,
and the Furniture market- they send in cold weather, and raise all the
restaurant prices, in order to make all them there Yankee furniture buyers
feel at home!
It is just an extension of March Madness... Y'all come back, real soon now,
hyeah?
Dan (Doopyrot! Whar did y'all put my bib dungerhauls, and brogans?)