Subject: Re: [Leica] Prague...
From: "Bruce Feldman" <brucef@ti.cz>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 19:56:58 +0200

Jiri,

I've seen a lot of those Flexarets around but didn't know whether they were
good or not.  Thanks for the tip!  They certainly seem reasonably priced.
And as far as enlargers so, I bought a Meopta Opemus 6 in Thailand(!) about
a year ago, along with a Meopta enlarging lens.  As far as I'm concerned,
it's a very good, sturdy enlarger.  I've grown very fond of it.  I've lugged
it around with me wherever I've been and have it here now.  I've read they
have a close focusing ring adapter for it that I'm going to pick up while
I'm here.

Regards,
Bruce

Bruce Feldman