Subject: [Leica] Re: AF, a FAD?
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 14:33:58 -0700

This certainly is a simplistic and self serving view of a very very complex
subject.

And what percentage of photographers, are photographers that make a living
photographing rapidly moving things that can only be caught via AF?

Most of the time, people pick tools that fit their operational modes, their
methods, their needs and desires. No justification required.

Is the reason you don't own any Leica equipment, Peter, because Leica
doesn't have AF?

Jim