Subject: Re: [Leica] Horse Play Photos(off topic)
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 22:03:27 -0500

>but later witnessed the new lady whinneying like a horse with
>two hooves (er, hands) in the air whilst the flash went off!
>
>Do you have a stranger story to tell of a reluctant portrait session?!

Stranger, Jem??? Just what in the **** could be stranger than this.

Wow this lady is definitely Loony Tunes!!!!

I am awed by the restraint of the photographer...I would have been
laughing so hard I could not have pushed the button!!

Best regards,
Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net