Subject: Re: [Leica] art, manual focus & other misunderstanding
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 11:05:00 -0500

At 09:15 AM 5/5/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I would like to see some of your work that competes with Dousneau.

You guys don't get it. My point was that I can fake pictures all day long.
I dong find his pictures all that compelling, because I know that with
money and models, I could do the same.

I have no interest in doing it, so forget it.

My composition would be different, it would be in color, but it would be
just as fake.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Backups? We doan *NEED* no steenking baX%^~,VbKx NO CARRIER