Subject: RE: [Leica] Flash for M6
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 09:26:37 -0700

Personally, I like the Vivitar 2800 is you are looking for compactness.
Small, light, and cheap$.
GN is 80 (or 24 metrically).  If you need more power, the 283 is a better
choice, slightly larger GN is 120 (or 36 in meters).  A metz is an equally,
perhaps better choice in some folks opinions, but they are a bit more
pricey, and of course they are European made like the Leica.

Peter K