Subject: RE: [Leica] Flash for M6
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 10:12:32 -0700

Hi Buzz,

You're right there are some made outside of Europe, but they still ask
European prices.

All Metz 34 (Leica SF20 equivalent, but only available from Leica with
dedicated shoe for M6 TTL) 40, 45, 50, 60-series flashes are Made In
Germany.

The Metz 20 and 32-series are made in Japan
The Metz 28 series made from Chinese and Japanese parts but assembled in
Hong Kong

Peter K