Subject: Re: [Leica] UK LUG Zones
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 21:54:04 +0100

Greg,
Come and visit 'sunny' Manchester, there's a dealer here who used to be one of
the country's premier Leica dealers, 'Stephens'. Their stock is currently low
and so are their prices due to financial reorganisation after the failure of a
second shop (of theirs).
Happy to put you up for a night and chat away the wee small hours.
Teach you which side of the road to drive, etc.!!

It's around 4 - 4 1/2 hrs from London, same again from here to Scotland.

Jem