Subject: Re: [Leica] EFKE 100 film in HC-110
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 12:50:13 +0000

I have a table from Tetenal giving times for a large number of films in all
their developers. For the EFKE films, times are only given for Neofin Blau
and Rot and Emofin Ultrafin Liquid (very short times, like 2 - 3 mins,
except for KB 21 and high contrast). If you can get these developers where
you live, they come with the table. Otherwise contact me and I will e-mail
times for the Tetenal developer as per above.

The EFKE films are imported to Germany by Fotoimpex Berlin, fax ++ 49 30
28 599 082. Maybe they can help you get the name of the importer where you
live, or the manufacturer's address and they may be able to help you with
times for other developers.

>Friends
>
>Can anyone tell me the developing time of EFKE 100 B&W film in HC-110 (Dil B)?
>Any alternative developing time/soup combination is also most welcome.
>
>Dan K.

- --
christer almqvist
eichenstrasse 57, d-20255 hamburg, fon +49-40-407111 fax +49-40-4908440
14 rue de la hauteur, f-50590 regnéville-sur-mer, fon+fax +33-233 45 35 58