Subject: Re: [Leica] Metz 20BC-6
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 19:42:59 +0800

Simon,

Both Metz flashes you mentioned are very good.  However, if size and
weight are important to you, I would recommend the very compact Olympus
S20, available from B & H at US$50.  It is essentially the same flash as
the Flash CF for the Leica Minilux Zoom, but is finished in black
instead.  It has a guide number of 20m/ISO 100, and offers two auto
f/stops: f/2.8 and f/5.6 for ISO 100.  It takes two AA batteries which
are of course very easy to obtain.

Regards,

Joseph