Subject: Re: [Leica] A way of photographing and autofocus.
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 08:37:22 -0700

From what I've seen of the Hasselblad and Rollei E mail sites there is
no movement to try to induce Autofocus on their respective camera companies.
I'm trying to picture on a Linhof newsgroup site it's constituents
wining about lack of autofocus.....nope, can't see it.
How would these people react if told about all the complaining on the
Leica site about lack of autofocus. Incredulousness? Comic catharsis?
Fear and Loathing?
I think they might be amazed!
"What's wrong with those crazy Leica people anyway?! Don't they know a
great thing when they've got one?" is what I see them thimking.
Mark :-) Rabiner