Subject: [Leica] Marks on focotar cosmetic??
From: Stan and Mary Kephart <KEPHARTOL@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 8 May 99 21:02:53 -0500

Hello LUGgers,

Last October when I had just purchased my V35, I took it to Leica USA
here in NJ for adjustment and cleaning.
I was told that the lens had fungus, but that it could be cleaned off.
When the fungus thread came up on the LUG a month or so ago, I took
another look at my lens.  I saw cloudiness and streaks, and sent it back
to Leica.  They cleaned it again, but it's not much better.  I don't know
if this effects the image quality because I haven't used a perfect one.
Does the surface of the lens make a difference in the print????

Thanks in advance,

MK