Subject: Re: [Leica] 90 mm APO-ASPH M
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 23:24:55 -0200

At 05:22 PM 08/05/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>Holy mackerel eh?  Whew! That many posts in one day on one insignificant
>topic.:)    Did anyone besides me take a frame or two? :)
>ted

        ...did 12 rolls for Macleans Magazine by a beautiful, pristine,
spring fed lake in the middle of Newfoundland.  Does that count?

On the street next week if any one want to check it out.

Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
http://www.straylight.ca/locke
TOUCHED BY FIRE: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
McClelland & Stewart Canada.  ISBN#0-7710-5305-3
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm