Subject: [Leica] For Sale... Hurry!
From: David Rosen <DavidSRosen@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 12:29:24 -0400

Luggers:

Regretfully,  I am dissolving my stash of Leica R equipment; just don't use
it enough to keep it.  I'm offering it to you all before posting it on
eBay.   I remain, however, solidly in the LUG fold with lots of actively
used M-cameras.

Leica R-7, black #2166xxx with body cap, presentation case, box, and
instruction book.  *** Includes R-winder and new-style grip***  M-/Ex+++++
condition.  Functions perfectly.  Recently checked and clean bill of health
by Leica NJ.   All three for $1025

Leica R4-SP, black. #1655xxx.  Body cap.  No box (sorry).  Ex+++++.  Clean
as you can possibly expect for a camera of this vintage.  Functions
perfectly.  Recently checked and clean bill of health from Leica NJ.  $400

50mm/2.0 Summicron-R  #3296xxx with mismatched box.  M- condition.  Glass
perfect.  Correct Leica caps.  Built-in hood.   Looks barely used.  $350

80mm/1.4  Summilux-R #3202xxx.  No box.  Ex++++.  Glass perfect.  Correct
Leica caps.  Built-in hood.  Only word to describe this lens:  WOW!  $1350

35-70/4 Vario-Elmar-R (latest ROM lens) #3775xxx..  In box.  Nearly new.
LN/M- condition.  Glass perfect.  Correct Leica caps.  Screw-in Leica hood.
**60mm Leica UV filter**  Barely used.  Brilliant sharp lens if you can
live with the max f/4 aperture.  $800

180mm/2.8 Elmarit-R (series 8) #2839xxx.  No box.  Barrel Ex-, glass
perfect.  This lens looks well-used.  Mismatched caps.  Built-in hood.  New
(Leica) tripod mount.  Bargain price for a great piece of glass:  $375.

Fine print:  You send me the money, I send you the equipment.  Immediate
shipping if you send something verifyable (e.g. money order).  Otherwise,
I'll wait for your check to clear.  I'll pay for 3-day UPS shipping in the
US lower 48.  You pay for anything faster or outside the continental US.
You get 10 days to make sure you are satisfied.  If you're not-- for any
reason-- send the equipment back (your own expense) and I'll refund your
money-- no questions asked.  OK, OK, I *will* probably ask why, but I'll
still cheerfully refund your money.  I've traded with lots of other LUG
members and I'm happy to provide references.   Feel free to call or e-me
privately with questions.

Happy Shopping!!
DSR

David Rosen