Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V8 #74
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 14:02:23 -0400

I shot some BEAUTIFUL stuff with my M6 and 35 non-asph Summilux last week
at a wedding.... jeez that Summilux with all it's coma and stuff.... has SO
MUCH CHARACTER!! My "hit ratio" (# number of shots I'm happy with, mind
you- I'm shooting existing light pretty much WIDE OPEN) has really
improved! Huh? Go figure; if you practice, learn what the lens will do,
your images get better! What a concept!
I shoot the M6 in between blasting away with the Hasselblad 500cm- I put
the Hassy on the floor and swing up the M6... not always the ideal, as I'm
tethered to the flash cord of the Turbo battery....
Hey, anything to make my life more crazy!!
The images from the wedding ceremony (taken with the couple in front of a
window) are stunning! The light just wraps around them!- oh, for those
'techies'- XP2 Super film, rated at 320asa, proofed on color paper by my
lab with a slight brown tone... the clients WILL go "Gaa-Gaa!!"

yay!!!!!!

Bob keene