Subject: Re: [Leica] Sufficient or maximum image quality?
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@actek.com.au>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 16:39:48 +1000

- --------------FF41FF68540557F20503A668

Erwin Puts wrote:

snip

You never stop asking for more. Some of my pictures

> Kodachrome 25) with the new 135 were large format projected about 70 or 80
> times. Standing in front of the screen (about  35cm I would say) I noted
> that a very small detail in the outer zone of the image, that happened to
> be very sharply delineated, exhibited a faint colour fringe. A bit of
> chromatic aberration.  So no lens is perfect.
>
> Erwin

  Why would you want to stand 35cm in front of a projection screen and look at
a corner?

- --------------FF41FF68540557F20503A668

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>Erwin Puts wrote:

<P>snip

<P>You never stop asking for more. Some of my pictures
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Kodachrome 25) with the new 135 were large format
projected about 70 or 80
<BR>times. Standing in front of the screen (about&nbsp; 35cm I would say)
I noted
<BR>that a very small detail in the outer zone of the image, that happened
<BR>be very sharply delineated, exhibited a faint colour fringe. A bit
of
<BR>chromatic aberration.&nbsp; So no lens is perfect.

<P>Erwin</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp; Why would you want to stand<B> 35cm</B> in front of a projection