Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V8 #66
From: getrichkwik@webtv.net (ED Cherney)
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 06:22:54 -0400 (EDT)

Ted Grant wrote...
- ----
Still life
=======
"Could you take a picture of my mother?" inquired the female telephone
caller.
Bill Lingard, my partner and fellow photographer replied, "Yes, when
would you like to come to the studio, I'm sure we can fit you in during
the next few days?"
"I'm sorry it will have to be tomorrow before noon, as the service is at
two," was her reply. The service she referred to was her mother's
funeral service."
- ----
I can appreciate the exerience you had with that 'sitting" ( or is it
"laying"? :))...

I recall two sitting / layings of my own...seeing the prints coming up
in the tray of developer was a haunting feeling for me...like Dracula
was looking over my shoulder and breathing down my neck veins...it gave
me the heebie-jeebies for weeks in my nightmares...and cured me of EVER
shooting another one!

I must say, though...the image were razor SHARP...no movement at all
from the models on the negs! Why...I bet I coulda shot them at 1 sec
exposure and they STILL wooda bin sharp!...ED.