Subject: Re: [Leica] anti-Leica-ism?
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:07:54 EDT

Dear Bruce:

I am replying to your post asking Erwin Puts to publish his credentials.
Many of us have been accepting his comments without question.  However, when
asked for hard numbers as opposed to subjective statements, I get nothing but
gobbly-gook responses.  Hopefully, your questions will result in some light
being shed on the basis of the reviews Mr. Puts publishes.

Don R.