Subject: Re: [Leica] Gang of Five
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:51:14 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/99 2:01:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
msmall@roanoke.infi.net writes:

<< a)  Leica cameras are magnificent instruments
 b)  Leica lenses are magnificent instruments
 c)  Leica cameras and lenses are magnificent instruments with which to take
 pictures

These are wonderful sentiments but, like many unqualified statements, may not
stand the test of scrutiny each and every time and in all instances.  If some
who love Leica cameras and lenses wish to discuss their concerns as well as
their admiration, this, in my view, should be encouraged rather than
subjecting the various writers to personal attacks merely because they have a
viewpoint that is not shared 100% by the five.

We should all be able to disagree, but disagree agreeably.