Subject: Re: [Leica] Gang of Five
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 14:08:38 -0700

Steve LeHuray wrote:

> What is this 'TRUE CONFESSIONS'? Maybe you and fred and ted, and ed and
> whoever could keep your love in restricted to private e-mail
> ----------
snip

Steve welcome to the lug your phrase "you and Fred and Ted, and Ed" will
be filed for further comic reference ( I can steal that can't I?) but I
believe Marc's long post on the way things have come down was well put
and from a good place. It goes back further than me. So maybe you have
not been lurking but just appeared? Good luck.
We're a bunch of guys and a few gals and some of us are kind of experts
and we conflict and try to set up hierarchies. We pontificate and
intimidate. We have fun. Sometimes we shoot pictures.
Mark :-) Rabiner
take me to your leader