Subject: Re: [Leica] copy negs
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:56:10 -0400

What's this?  Leica equipment working flawlessly?  Are you sure?  Have you
double checked?  I'm sure there must be *something* that you can find fault
in and complain about to the people are Solms!  Something just doesn't
sound right here!

Dan C.

;-)

At 09:33 AM 11-05-99 -0400, Ken Wilcox wrote:
>Morning LUGgers:
>
>Just to start a new thread I'll tell you what I did with my Leicas yesterday.

[interesting stuff about leica application snipped]