Subject: [Leica] Re: copy negs and BUWOO M
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 10:27:46 -0400 (EDT)

1. As I recall, up to A4 but my memory may be bad.
2. I think the LTM version is. I can't see how it could accommodate other
focal lengths.
3. Have one (LTM) but never use it. A Focoslide or Viso is much more
convienient for me.

The photos I was copying are quite small. The BOWOO would not have let me
get close enough.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
Davison Middle School                        preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>