Subject: RE: [Leica] Erwin Qualifications
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:29:56 -0700

Well Buzz,

I have an M3 does that qualify.  It was my Dad's, OK with you!?  Looks great
on a shelf.  I also wrote a Leica History article in PhotoShopper a few
years ago and write for publication.  Do you?  I also have a monthly column
in Professional Photographer Magazine where I review camera and equipment.
I have used just about every piece of gear made, new and old.  My Dad was in
Photo Intelligence in WW2, I learned from him.  Been doing photography most
of my life. So that's it in a nutshell.
Now what are your qualifications and why do you always use $50 words, to
show off?  You seem to be included in the clandestine operations here that
won't permit Erwin to speak.  Possibly there is now a Gang of 6?

Peter K