Subject: Re: [Leica] VOTE
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 18:36:59 -0700

I've been folowing this Peter K./Erwin thing for a while and find it easy to
criticize both sides. However, any kind of vote is way out of line with what
this LUG is supposed to be - and sets a dangerous precedent. Anyone should
be able to post whatever they want. If you don't like it - don't reply. A
thread in which only one person is posting will die out pretty quickly.

Of course, I'm a trial lawyer <g>

Bryan