Subject: [Leica] What a difference 1 year can make
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 21:48:49 -0500

In cleaning up in my home I came across a pairing of old photos that show
an interesting look into sports history of the early 1990's.

The photos are from the end of the Atlanta Braves baseball seasons for
1990 and 1991.  I have scanned them and uploaded them to my web site at:
http://www.mcclary.net/nextyear.html

I find these photos interesting as in 1990 there are maybe 15-20 fans
turned out to see the Braves leave the field...One year later there were
750,000 fans who turned out after they lost in Game 7 in 11 innings by a
score of 1-0 (poor Charlie Leibrandt that last pitch is all he will be
remembered for)...their first ever trip to the World Series as the
Atlanta Braves.

Reminded me of some exciting times.  Both photos were made while I was
working for the now extinct Gwinnett Daily News.  I think the 1991 photo
was made with an R6 and 35 elmarit.  The 1991 photo was made from the top
of one of the downtown buildings and is looking north on Peachtree Road.
If you are familiar with Atlanta you will recognize the local.

Anyway just thought I would share these images.

Best regards,
Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net