Subject: [Leica] Beattie screens (was 60mm filters for 100m R Apo-Elmarit?)
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 21:56:35 -0500

>confirm a purchase I made of a Beattie Intenscreen focus screen
>for my R6.2.

I just bought some beattie screens for my EOS1ns and I am amazed at how
good these things are.  I can now focus my 24 on the GG in the corners.
Something impossible to do on the factory installed screen.  Anyone not
happy with the stock screens ought to look into these things.  I have
always heard good things about them but have just now given them a try
and will never use the stock screens on my Canon gear at least. (they
don't make a beattie screen for my M6 ;) )

I would imagine they are equally nice for the Leica.

Best regards,
Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net