Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V8 #85
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 16:44:44 -0700

>Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 22:46:34 +0100
>From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
>Subject: [Leica] Re:Chrome Apo Asph 90/2
>
>Guy,
>I wonder if the rumour relates to the just announced Chrome Tri-Elmar (that
>other new-ish super duper lens...)?
>Jem
>=======================
>
>Guy Bennett wrote:
>
>> :
>>
>> has anybody heard about plans to release a chrome version of the new apo 90
>> asph summicron? any (distant or not) dates for release?
>>
>> guy

jem,

i've eyed the chrome tri-elmar, but was actually wondering about the much
heralded apo asph 90 summicron. i know there was a chrome version of the
previous 90 summicron, and am hoping they'll release a chrome version of
the new apo version. just wanted to know if anyone has heard of such a
thing or if i'll just have to go on dreaming of it...

guy

p.s. nathan, thanks for the word on the 24mm finder.