Subject: Re: [Leica] New Kodak Select B&W
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 21:36:50 -0400

Jim-
I did some in our mini-lab. I found that the darker integral mask is very
much like Gold 200, the 'master channel' on our printer, and I was able to
print it without correction. The film slopes follow the Gold 200 well, so
color ( good B&W, that is) is no problem with moderately over or under
exposed film.
A lot better, and easier to print than the T400CN
Dan