Subject: [Leica] FS: Tele-Elmarit M
From: "Richard J. Wyble" <rwyble@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 13:31:31 -0400 (EDT)

Leitz (Leica) Tele-Elmarit 90mm (M), s/n 3316785, black, with
proper caps, hood, and original box (bearing correct s/n). This
lens is in excellent+ condition, there being little if anything
that might detract. Patina is like new, only the slightest pinpoint
mark on the focus knurling; glass is sparkling without a mark,
having been covered most of its life with a filter; no internal
haze; mechanically perfect; diaphragm without blemish of any kind.
This is an elegantly slender and lightweight lens with which I have
taken many an excellent photograph.

$550 plus shipping and insurance, or make me a reasonable offer.

  rwyble@erols.com                  Worcester, Massachusetts
  Richard J. Wyble