Subject: [Leica] Singh Ray
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 19:59:20 -0800

DAVE YODER wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what or who Singe Ray is?

Dr. Singh is an optical engineer and has a company called Singh-Ray.  In
Florida.  Makes all kinds of filters.  Often advertises in Shutterbug.
I have a 7 inch filter that turns Balcar strobe into green florescent
and it even has a hole for an umbrella shaft.  They do custom sizing,
fitting, and dyeing as well.  And when I have called with a technical
question I get to talk to Dr. Singh himself.

You can call and talk to Tom about his Rapidwinder.
You can call Really Right Stuff and talk to the owner.
You can call Singh ray and talk to to designer.

How often does that happen in our mass produced societies any more??

Singh-Ray Filters
800 486-5501

donal
- --