Subject: Re: [Leica] I know it can be done...
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 08:44:50 +0100

Bill,
The changing of the viewfinder is a large step and whilst it helps it might not
give you as much magnification as you'd like. The alternative is a cheaper one
but less attractive ergonomically.
Purchase a 90mm auxillary viewfinder to use with your M6. You'd have to focus
and check the exposure through the camera's viewfinder but thereafter you'd
have a large magnification finder through which to assess your subject.
As Dan suggests, I'd look through a user M3, see if that's what suits, and also
check out this finder idea.
best regards,
Jem

You will not be able to change the brightlines in the finder unless you