Subject: Re: [Leica] I know it can be done...
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 03:54:46 GMT

Hi Bill, about the only alternative is to have your M6 converted to an M6
HM, or M6J viewfinder.  I have seen this service available on the net for
about 600-700 dollars.

You will not be able to change the brightlines in the finder unless you
change the magnification of the finder itself, and the M6J/M6hm finder is a
higher magnification.  It will make the 90mm frame lines
"larger" in your view finder, but also eminate the 28mm setting.

For all the money this will cost you could pick up a "user" M3, which will
have a larger finder image.

Good Luck
Dan