Subject: [Leica] Focotar Value
From: Robert Meier <RobertMeier@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 15:13:55 -0400

I think it's the latest version, because it looks both very modern and very
new.

I have gotten so much positive response about this lens, that I am led to
think I should actually try making a few prints with it.  Is there really a
discernable difference between the Focotar and a Componon or El Nikkor?
Would one or another be better for B&W or for color?