Subject: Re: [Leica] Need help with film recorder
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 19:05:42 -0300

Richard:

It may be cheaper to just have the slides done by Kinkos or the equivalent.
 Agfa is out of the film recorder business too.  Polaroid would be a good
choice as they have very good support.  Keep in mind though, these types of
film recorders are intended for business graphics, not photographs.  Even
the 8,000 line recorders will not make a decent slide from an image you
edited in Photoshop.

Regards,

Robert