Subject: Re: [Leica] R4 motor drives
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 21:14:31 -0300

Dave:

The only difference between the motor R4 and motor R is the Motor-R has
electrical contacts and a switch on the hand grip.  On the Motor-R4, this
connection is a mechanical linkage that pushes the button on the front of
the drive.

I have both versions and have used them on R4's to R7's.  I don't like the
grip, so it really doesn't matter to me.

Regards,

Robert