Subject: Re: [Leica] Modify Nikon F body to accept Leica R lenses?
From: "Glenn Thrall" <gthrall@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 08:28:18 -0700

For those interested, NOVOFLEX will answer their e-mail. They also direct
North American buyers to Calumet.

They do not make a Leica (R or M) adapter to Nikon. They do make an adapter
(LEM/LER) for Leica R to Leica M bodies. Focus is by scale only.

There are a large number of lenses that can be used via Novoflex adapter on
the Canon EOS (including Nikon and Leica R).

The Leica R to Leica M adapter (to enable the use of a 28 mm R lens on my
M6) works flawlessly ... in scale focus mode only.

>It's also a little less
>expensive than I anticipated, $151.95. Our item number is NF3190.

Calumet Photographic, Inc

http://www.calumetphoto.com

Glenn
(no relationship to Calumet)