Subject: Re: [Leica] Modify Nikon F body to accept Leica R lenses?
From: JIB <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 11:34:16 -0700

- --------------A2439E0F6F507CE60BC934E1

I emailed Novoflex about some info on some of there other products and
they informed
me that the official US importer was Calumet.  It seems that they do not
stock anything but they will special order it for you.

HTH
John

Anyway, I checked the Novoflex website and they do list an adapter to
use Canon EOS bodies with Leica R lenses. Apart from the metering
question- who imports them into the US?  They report a price of 299 DM,
and was wondering if that would be close to the 'street price' or is
that retail, with a lower street price.
Interesting concept. Does anyone have any more info?
Thanks!
Dan

- --------------A2439E0F6F507CE60BC934E1

<HTML>
I emailed Novoflex about some info on some of there other products and
they informed
<BR>me that the official US importer was Calumet.&nbsp; It seems that they
do not stock anything but they will special order it for you.

<P>HTH
<BR>John<I></I>

<P><I>Anyway, I checked the Novoflex website and they do list an adapter
to use Canon EOS bodies with Leica R lenses. Apart from the metering question-
who imports them into the US?&nbsp; They report a price of 299 DM, and
was wondering if that would be close to the 'street price' or is that retail,
with a lower street price.</I>
<BR><I>Interesting concept. Does anyone have any more info?</I>
<BR><I>Thanks!</I>
<BR><I>Dan</I></HTML>

- --------------A2439E0F6F507CE60BC934E1--