Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarger question....
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 21:21:28 +0100

Dan,
Do the decent thing, save your money from not buying those recessed mounting
boards, even if you can get them, and place a wanted ad. on Friday for a Focotar
lens. Its better than an Elmar and you'll not regret it.
I'll answer your ad. even if no-one lese will!

Jem ('2 Focotars too much for a man') Kime